* Full Name: Bev Thomas
* Preferred to be called: Bev or Thommo
* Preferred not to be called: slow
* Occupation: Investment Manager
* Qualifications: MBA, PhD, BPharm (Hons)
* Location: Melbourne (northern suburbs)
* Greatest claim to fame: Elite Long Course Triathlon Champion, Perth 2009.
* Greatest claim to fame outside of sporting arena: Confident that I own the fittest dog in North Fitzroy and I make a mean high-sided lemon & lime tart
* What got you into triathlons: played hockey in the winter and needed something to do during my summer term at University
* Why have you decided to be a part of a witsup.com: love the concept of getting more women involved in such a great sport and providing an invaluable resource to answer their many questions
* What are your own training/racing plans for 2012: a big focus on training through winter for a solid hit-out at the Ironman 70.3 world championships in Las Vegas in September 2012. Interim, plan to race the Great Ocean Road half marathon in May and the Footscray Cycling Club 3-day tour in June.
Email Bev for coaching/advice: email@example.com